Last week we had a visit from our Angel Investor, Greg Olsen, of GHO Ventures based out of Princeton, New Jersey. He helped eCompliance get off it’s feet 2 years ago. He brings with him an astronomical (pun intended) amount of experience and wisdom that really differentiates us from the other startups in our field. It’s exciting to know that we have support from an accomplished entrepreneur with a wealth of business experience to motivate us along the way.
Our entire team met with him for a few hours and mainly talked about his experience as the third private citizen to go into space. For guy with so many credentials and accomplishments, he’s really down to earth! Truly inspiring.
We’re looking for passionate and talented Agile .NET Developers! Here’s the details:
eCompliance Management Solutions Inc.
eCompliance Management Solutions Inc. (eCompliance.ca) is the leading provider of Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) Management solutions in Canada. eCompliance.ca is a privately held company with its head office based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. eCompliance.ca focuses on making use of the latest technological advancements to build practical and cost effective solutions for its customers and is the preferred technology partner of Canadian organizations in OHS by providing efficient and effective practical solutions to measure, manage and mitigate Health & Safety Risks in the quest for ‘Zero Incidents’.
- You are looking for an exciting and rewarding career using the latest tools and technologies.
- You are highly motivated and passionate about developing software that impresses your colleagues as well as the customers you are building it for.
- You are a software craftsman who wants to make a difference both in the software industry and the domain in which you work.
- You believe that the ALT.NET movement will change the development industry and want to be a part of it!
Skills and Qualifications
- Post secondary degree in Computer Science or similar technical training.
- 3+ years developing applications using C# and .NET Framework.
- 3+ years experience building large scale web applications using the latest technologies.
- 2+ years experience with the latest Microsoft technologies as well as open source projects/tools that integrate well with an Agile development environment.
- Good communication and team skills.
- 2+ years experience with Agile Development practices and working in an agile team using XP and Scrum.
- 2+ years experience with test-driven development (TDD), object oriented design (OOD), domain driven design (DDD), and design patterns
- 2+ years experience building windows desktop applications or .NET Smart Clients is an asset.
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- Company Stock Option Plan after 1 year of employment
- Flexible team work schedule
- Training opportunities and monthly book allowances
This is an opportunity to work in a fun and collaborative environment where a ton of learning and contribution to the development community is supported. If you are or want to be a top-notch .NET developer then this is the place for you!
Please submit your resumes to careers at ecompliance .ca attention Luu Duong (let me know that you saw this on my blog). Candidates must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents living in Calgary area.
For more information ‘About Us’ please visit www.ecompliance.ca